Churchwide Book Study
Here at The Grove, we firmly believe in the power of “side-by-side ministry.” Although side-by-side ministry happens throughout the church, we are especially intentional of nurturing and growing it within our small groups.
With that being said, we have paused our small group ministry!
Wait, aren’t small groups the primary discipleship vehicle at The Grove? YES!
Why would you pause something so important to the church? Because it IS that important!
By God’s grace, The Grove Bible Chapel Tampa was relaunched on September 15th, 2019. We are now moving towards the relaunching of our small group ministry on February 23rd, 2020. Leading up to the relaunch of small groups, we will be training and equipping our small group leaders, along with going through The Compelling Community book as a church.
You are invited!
We are praying that the Lord will use this churchwide book study to further unite us as a truly compelling community. A compelling community so that Christ would come to be known and worshipped. This book study is for everyone attending The Grove, is hosted in different homes throughout our community, and can be joined at any point!
- Mike and Dayna Britnell (led by Kevin and Heather Huggins) – Mondays 6:30pm, Valrico
- Carl and Denise Shack – Tuesdays 7:30pm, Lithia
- Dave and Jacque Dixon – Wednesdays 7:00pm, Valrico
- Dan and Teri Claassen – Wednesdays 7:00pm, Valrico
- Ben and Emily Sowers (led by Dan and Teri Claassen) – Thursdays 7:00pm, Riverview
- Chester and Jessica VandenBerg – Fridays 5:30pm, Ruskin
Book Study Schedule
Compelling Community is a twelve chapter book. We will be discussing a chapter each week.
- Beginning the week of Oct. 13th and going through Nov. 23rd (6 weeks, chapters 1 through 6)
- Seven week break from Thanksgiving through Christmas – more information will be forthcoming how we will be spending intentional time together during this season.
- Resuming the week of Jan. 12th through Feb. 22nd (6 weeks, chapters 7 through 12)
To sign up for a group, or to receive more information, fill out the form below and in the message box to let us know what questions you may have or what group would work best for you!
(books will be provided)