Are you interested in learning more about The Grove Bible Chapel Tampa? If so, please join us for a Connect Event. You’ll learn about what we believe and how we live that out.
Here at The Grove, we believe that from the earliest followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, believers have identified with and committed themselves to a particular local body. In light of this understanding, The Grove affirms the value of formal membership.
How Do I Become a Member?
- First, get an informed sense of who we are: Attend a New Members Class. The New Members Class helps to fill you in on our vision, history, leadership, and the values that are most important to us.
- Next, connect in discipleship and serving: Pursue Christ in community through one of our Lifegroup ministries and find a place to serve.
- Then, complete an application: If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and have expressed publicly your commitment by being baptized, you can fill out the application below.
Responsibilities As a Member
As a member, you are declaring the following:
- You are committed to pursuing Christ and have been baptized as a sign of your faith in Him.
- You are committed to worshiping Christ in your life and in community here at The Grove.
- You are committed to sacrificing yourself here at The Grove with your time, your gifts, and your finances.
- You are committed to the community of The Grove through the encouragement of others, your own dedication to growth in Christ, and your pursuit of unity among fellow believers.
New Members classes are held quarterly. Let us know if you have any questions by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org